- CFD refined integrated bottle with Bento box and computer mount - Articulated straw mount to allow precise angulation and unobtrusive fold-away - Forward computer mount with easy line-of-sight - Included Vision Drop Bottle System and Extension Mount - Metron TFE compatible with adaptor SIZES - 700ml FINISH - Matte black - Color graphics WEIGHT - 335 grams
Zipp's SL Speed Carbon Bottle Cage features an ultra-light (18g) design engineered for flexibility and strength. Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry the SL Speed cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle.
$89.99 - $99.99
Blackburn's Cinch Carbon Cage embodies an elegant and sleek design that has a firm grip to keep your bottles cinched down. - UD Carbon Fiber - Uni-Directional carbon fiber material allows for maximum strength, and minimal material for ultimate weight savings - Bottle Retention - There is nothing worse than looking down at your bike and realizing that you have one less water bottle than you started with. Our cages are vigorously lab AND field tested at each stage of the development process to ensure that your water is safely held to the bike. Details: - Black Matte is the lightest color/finish combination. Weight may vary up to 3 grams between other colors/finishes. - Two mounting bolts included Dimensions: - Length 140mm/5.51in - Width 78mm/3.07in - Height 78mm/3.07in - Weight-16g/0.04lbs
$96.99 - $99.99
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Carbon’s clean lines and hand-painted edges really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Carbon with LockTight wings, which hold bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% 3k Carbon - LockTight Wings - Hand-painted - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
- New drink system uses conventional water bottle body - CFD-design head unit gives aerodynamic profile - Head unit with anti-splash, quick-fill port, and adjustable straw - Ergonomically positioned computer mount - Universal V-cage mounts on any extensions - 241g
- 100% 3k Carbon - LockTight Wings - Hand Painted - Road/ MTB Approved
Cage: - Improved reinforced composite material - Redesigned cage bracket Tool: - Nylon reinforced composite storage box - Chromium-vanadium steel body - Clutch 12: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex, T25, valve core tool, chain tool, 0 and 2 spoke wrenches
- Durable fiber-reinforced Composite Matrix construction - Optimized side-load design for easy access in compact frames - Available in right-side configuration only - Integrated storage container - CO2 cartridge holder on both sides of the cage - Integrated storage container includes CO2 head, V Pro 17 multi-tool with tubeless reamer, and tire plug kits - Includes two 20g CO2 cartridges
Topeak's super light and stiff aerospace-grade carbon cage is the high-zoot accessory for your dream bike. In fact, at 20 grams it's one of the lightest cages out there! It holds securely and won't scratch, corrode or stain your bottles.
- Durable fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. - Optimized side-load design for easy access in compact frames. - Available in right-side configuration only. - Integrated storage container. - CO2 cartridge holder on both sides of the cage (CO2 cartridges sold separately) - CO2 inflator head - V Pro 17 multi-tool with tubeless reamer and tire plug kits
Features - UD carbon fiber - Specifically designed for the performance rider - Super lightweight at just 14g
- UD carbon fiber. - Super lightweight.
Cage: - Improved reinforced composite material - Redesigned cage bracket Tool: - Nylon reinforced composite storage box - Chromium-vanadium steel body - Clutch 9: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; T25 and flat-head screwdriver
Attaching to bottle cage and accessory mounts, the Innovation Lab Cargo Cage provides a secure mounting point for attaching bags and accessories to your bike. Compatible with two and three bolt mounts, the Cargo Cage features an optional extending foot for increased capacity. - Designed to complement the Expedition Cargo and Expedition Fork packs - Slim design for downtube clearance - Universal strap attachment system - Precision-crafted from 6061 aluminium alloy - Corrosion-resistant ano finish and stainless bolts - 85g
Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry, Zipp's Alumina cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle. - 27 grams
Carry the strange Designed to carry bulky items, like sleeping pads, on the sides of your fork legs to free up valuable space in your bags. The perfect marriage of two classic Blackburn products … a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. The Outpost comes with two compression straps to help you carry even more on your adventures. - CARRY BULKY ITEMS - Mounting these cages to your downtube or fork legs will allow you to carry bulky items like coats, tents and sleeping bags outside of your seat post or handlebar bags. - INCLUDES STRAPS - Outpost cages include rubberized straps to keep your cargo securely attached where you want it. - LIFETIME WARRANTY
Constructed entirely of extruded aluminum, this sleek bottle cage is CNC-machined and heat treated for a strong, lightweight design. Weighing in at only 39 grams, it maintains a tight grip via sturdy ribs and top catch which secure a wide range of bottle types and sizes. The cage design facilitates easy bottle retrieval and return and oval mounting holes allow for fine-tuning of the cage's position on most bike frames. SPECS: - WEIGHT: 39g
$28.99 - $54.99
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Ano’s clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Ano with its LockTight wing design, that holds bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% anodized aluminum - LockTight Wings - Laser etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
A harmonious marriage of two classic Blackburn products: a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. Blackburn's Outpost Cargo Cage provides a solution to carrying your oddly-shaped gear along for the ride. - Securely strap down odd size bottles and other gear, such as bags and clothing - Mounts to 2 standard bottle cage bosses - Three sets of mounting holes to fit different size frames - Included silicone-backed webbing straps prevents your cargo from jostling free - 6mm alloy tube construction - 4kgs/8.8lbs carrying capacity - Weight: 164 grams w/ straps
Topeak's iGlowCage will turn your night ride into a wild adventure! Ingenious integration of a super bright RGB LED into our water bottle cage gives you multiple choices of color to illuminate the included clear bottle for 360 degree visibility.
- Lightweight construction of extruded, CNC-machined, and heat treated aluminum - Upper bottle catch ensured bottles stay in place - Designed without an integrated pump bracket - Oval holes allow for adjustable mounting on frames - Weight: 39g
Modern mountain bikes' fancy suspension and lower standover height have put water bottle cage real estate at a premium, but Blackburn's Wayside Side Entry MTB Cage buys back some space! - Left or Right Handed - This 2 piece system can be installed so that the bottle is able to exit from either the right or left side. No extra hardware is required and the cage installs easily and quickly. - Bottle Retention - There is nothing worse than looking down at your bike and realizing that you have one less water bottle than you started with. Our cages are vigorously lab AND field tested at each stage of the development process to ensure that your water is safely held to the bike. Details: - Standard 65mm center-to-center hole spacing - Two mounting bolts included Dimensions: - Length 140mm/5.51in - Width 87mm/3.43in - Height 87mm/3.43 - Weight 45 Grams
The Dual cage combines recycled carbon fibers from the automotive industry and impact-resistance polyamide. The material, named POLYCARBON, has strong advantages: the high carbon content of the bottle cage makes it especially light, yet at the same time it guarantees a high degree of stability.
The Sidetrack Cage proves once again that side-entry bottle cages don't need to be hard to use. Adopting many features of our high-end Clutch Cage, the Sidetrack was imagined to meet the same demands for a fraction of the price. Both our Clutch and Sidetrack cages are spec'd with 30mm slotted bolt holes to allow adjustment up or down, so that your cages can be installed on small frames or in tight spaces without interfering with rear damper/suspension. This custom fit makes it easier for you to stay hydrated out there on the ride. The Sidetrack Cage is available in either right or left entry, and in your favorite color: black. - Country of Origin: Taiwan - Weight: 48g
Designed with a built-in, discreet holder for an Apple AirTag*, the Matrix Air Cage is a revamped take on our popular Matrix Team Cage. Featuring the same minimalist, dual-side-loading design, it goes one step further by cleanly hiding the AirTag between the bottle cage and bike frame for an added level of security. It's also constructed from the same lightweight, incredibly durable Composite Matrix material and goes one step further with its IPX7 waterproof rating keeping the AirTag dry. By developing it to be virtually indistinguishable from a standard water bottle cage, the Matrix Air Cage is a perfect solution to hide an AirTag and utilize Apple's "FindMy" app to help locate a stolen or missing bicycle. And it's been verified to work with Apple's ultra-wideband signal. Lastly, it comes with a set of stainless steel TR25 security bolts, complete with an included tool bit. -Includes TR25 security bolts and tool. -Ultra-wideband tested. *Apple AirTag not included. *AirTag is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
- Made from carbon shell and glass fiber core - Very lightweight at 29g - Reinforced carbon shell for optimal clamping - Minimalist design and color make it a perfect fit with every bike
Add a water bottle attachment to your Thule Chariot.
- Side-opening bottle cage - Ideal for those that don't have enough space in their frame - Reversible for Right or left hand - Composite reinforced fibre-glass - Co2 System holder - Universal holder for Minipumps or extra Co2 cartridges (20-32mm diameter) - Nylon with silicone - Co2 or inflator not included - Weight : 52g
- Ergonomic easy loading cage. - Re-enforced composite matrix construction. - 36g.
- Ergonomic easy loading cage. - Re-enforced composite matrix construction. - 36g.
Page 1 of 4 Next page