CAREERS AT CYCLEPATH KELOWNA
Cyclepath is one of British Columbia’s largest bike shops and we’re always on the lookout for exceptional staff.
- Are a passionate and committed individual looking for an opportunity to further your career;
- Believe in providing exceptional customer service through your quality work and positive attitude; and
- Want to work in a supportive, team environment that appreciates your skills and compensates you accordingly
Then we want to talk to you!
EXPERIENCED RETAIL SALESPERSON
If you are an enthusiastic salesperson with a track record of providing exceptional customer service, please contact us.
We are actively recruiting an enthusiastic full-time salesperson with a combination of the following skills:
- Retail sales experience in a bike shop (preferred) or sales experience and a strong passion for bikes .
- Knowledge of the latest mountain, road, commuter and e-bikes.
- Passion for cycling.
- Thrives in a busy environment.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Customer service experience.
- Experience using a point of sale system.
5 days per week between Monday and Saturday. Sundays and one other day off per week, TBD.
What you get:
- Competitive wages.
- In-house training.
- Sales training provided by external sales professional.
- Lunch provided on Saturdays during the busy season and occasional after-work drinks (beverages supplied).
- Fun, supportive team environment.
- Option to lead group rides (optional).
- Demo bikes (when they're available).
- Generous staff discounts on products.
- Discounted Big White pass.
Cyclepath is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your CV/Resume or questions to: email@example.com
Not a salesperson or a mechanic, but experienced in shipping/receiving? We are always looking for great people to join our team and would love to hear from you too!