- Designed for for Specialized 24/36T Crankset - Drivetrain Speeds: 2 x 10 - 104mm BCD
$34.00 - $64.99
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
$23.99 - $135.99
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - Fits many older Shimano pre-Hollowtech II cranksets with Octalink V2 or square spindle bottom brackets - Middle chainrings from Octalink (Hollowtech I) and square spindle cranksets are not interchangeable with middle rings from Hollowtech II cranksets
$49.99 - $54.99
- New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for chainwheel load out
$21.99 - $179.99
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - 6700-G and 6750-G chainrings are OEM for Ultegra "Glossy-Gray" cranksets
$34.99 - $234.99
Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed Inner Chainrings - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$229.99 - $269.99
Shimano's Ultegra 6800 chainrings provide confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Cold-forged aluminum comprises the super-stiff, hollow outer ring, and Shimano's unique system of ramps and pins means lightning fast shifts are at your command.
$33.99 - $289.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Series Chainrings are designed for use with Shimano's 11-speed Ultegra crankset.
$39.99 - $134.99
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
$31.99 - $34.99
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
$59.99 - $64.99
RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainrings feature tooth profiling for chain retention and a blend of weight and durability suitable for XC, DH, and everything in-between. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed - Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing - Reversible laser etched graphics - Non-threaded bolt holes
Direct Mount 3-bolt chainrings compatible with SRAM cranksets with a removable Spider. Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
$84.99 - $99.99
Narrow wide chainrings compatible with Race Face CINCH system cranks. Direct mounting allows an easy switch between rings and spiders. - Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12 speed - Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures consistent chain retention - Lockring installed/removed with ISIS BB tool - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
$134.99 - $179.99
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • 3x10 chainrings are compatible with 9-speed drivetrains if a complete set is used • Double chainrings bolts are included with all Race Face chainring sets
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • Double chainrings bolts are included with all Race Face chainring sets
$44.99 - $99.99
The all new Turbine 11 Speed rings are ready to ride. Completely redesigned from the ground up, these rings shift like nothing else. The Turbine rings are machined from 7075 aluminum, so they are built to last. Rings are CNC'd from 7075 alloy, creating a ring with instantaneous smooth and quiet shifting, even under load. These 2x rings are super stiff at a minimal weight, resulting in a ring that demonstrates sharp and quick shifts while being highly resistant to impacts.
FSA Pro chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy - Shifting ramps and stainless pins for improved performance
$49.99 - $99.99
FSA Pro Road Chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any road drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
- 4mm-thick 7075 aluminum
$29.99 - $189.99
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
- Guidering M to fit any 4x104mm BCD crank - Dual width "M" (narrow/wide) tooth profile engages the chain securely even at extreme angles - 7075-T6 aluminum construction optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming -1mm swappable chainline
$129.99 - $139.99
Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our patent pending Drop-Stop technology. These beautifully machined 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt chainrings are optimized for your 1x Shimano CX/ Road/ Gravel drivetrain whether you run Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, or Tiagra 4700. They are also offset for the ideal 1x chainline. Compatibility: - These rings are for use with 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt cranks. - Compatible with Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, Tiagra 4703, and Tiagra 4700 - Sizes 38T and larger are compatible with Dura Ace 9100, Ultegra 8000 and 105 R7000 but a slight modification is required due to a change in the crank arm profile. The 36T chainring will not work for this modification. - Mounts in the big ring position of the cranks but is offset inward for perfect chainline. - The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting. - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains including SRAM Eagle (TM) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains including SRAM Eagle (TM) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Wolf Tooth's SDM® chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 3 different offsets: standard GXP, Boost and BB30. Compatibility: - These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM® chainring. - There are 3 offsets: Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30 Boost: 52mm chainline, 3mm offset BB30: 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks - Fat Bikes: If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankset with a 190/197 rear hub spacing use the 0 offset ring. If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the Standard 6mm offset
$104.99 - $109.99
- Standard 4-bolt ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 36g (30t)
$69.99 - $114.99
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings. - CNC machined aluminum ring fits Race Face cranks with Cinch System - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$26.99 - $29.99
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
$24.99 - $30.99
- For chain and derailleur alignment - 20 per bag
A sturdy 4-spoke design and a solid 6mm thick 6061-T6 alloy construction make the 4 Star Sprocket a real killer. - Material: Full CNC 6061-T6 alloy - Thickness: 6.35mm - Special Features: Bolt drive version only, made to fit directly on to a 24mm crank spindle, includes adaptors for 19mm and 22mm spindles - Weight: 25t: 77g (2.71oz : 0.16lbs)
Page 1 of 6 Next page