White Lightning's Bamboo Cycles Wipes are the quick and easy solution for cleaning your hands, your bike, and anything else you can find. Made from bamboo, Cycle Wipes are tough, durable, and tear-resistant. They have a waffled texture that absorbs more grease and grime than ordinary wipes and are treated with a solution that is strong enough to clean drivetrain parts, plus safe enough to clean your hands, too. White Lightning's Bamboo Cycle Wipes are biodegradable.
$3.99 - $5.99
Stiff and strong tire levers. Compact and lightweight.
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
- Replacement head sections for hammer 100 - 33mm diameter - Powerful hammering with surface protection - -01 : Semi-hard Urethane - -02: Hard Cellidor - -03: Very hard Nylon
- Practical rack for wall mounting. - Provides tidy storage for the screwdrivers. - Compatible with all Srewdrivers.
- Tire Lever Set (3 pcs) - Zinc-plated steel
- Quality alloy construction makes valve core removal and installation a breeze. - Designed for a lifetime of use to keep you rolling for years to come.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
$4.99 - $9.99
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
$4.99 - $10.99
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
$5.49 - $10.99
- High quality Kraftform Plus screwdrivers. - Multi-component Kraftform Plus handle - Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. - Lasertips microscopically roughened for optimal bite to the screw. - ''Take it easy'' tool finder with color coding according to profiles and size stamp - The hexagonal anti-roll feature
The ideal trail-side repair kit. - Contains 6 patches, 1 metal buffer, 2 tire levers and 1 tube of rubber cement
RockShox, 00.6815.066.030, Reverb stealth barb connector
$5.99 - $9.99
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
$6.49 - $11.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
- Replacement breaker pin for chain drive - 9/10 speed only
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
$6.99 - $7.99
- Compatible for Manual and power tool socket insert (ISO 2725-Part 3) - "Take it easy" Tool Finder with color coding according to size - Featuring a good grip to allow easy pick-up even with oily hands. - Ball stop groove, for hex head bolts and nuts; chrome vanadium steel, matt chrome-plated.
Double ended cone wrench
$7.00 - $58.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
Page 1 of 37 Next page