- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
$34.99 - $39.99
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
$33.99 - $39.99
Shimano Claris front derailleurs offer, smooth easy shifts and are compatible with dual-control road shifters as well as flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience and shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain tensioner. - Adjustable chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Gravel-tuned clutch tension - Maximum front T difference: 16T - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Low cog: Max. 36T/Min. 30T - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Total capacity: 41T - Smooth and reliable mixed-surface shifting - Compatible with current 10s road DUAL CONTROL LEVER - Compatible with wide-range front gearing
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
$44.99 - $45.99
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Wheel-type cable guide - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
$89.99 - $109.99
Run silent, run deep. Shimano's ZEE rear derailleur uses a short cage and a Shadow profile to keep tucked out of the way of rocks, roots, whatever. The Plus part is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and the noise that goes with it, as well as dropped chains, are virtually eliminated. Of course, it still has the smooth action and sniper-like shifting that Shimano is rightly famous for. Freeriders and trail riders can run a typical MTB cassette like an 11-32, 11-34, or 11-36. And DHers can choose the close-ratio version and run a road cassette like 11-23, 11-25 or 11-28.
We understand that the gnarly line requires a lot more focus than a lap of the supermarket. That's why we packed the GX DH 1x X-HORIZON rear derailleur with World Championship-winning features and gave it a price tag that speaks more to the Wednesday Night Championships. This is a DH derailleur that is easier to shift, is incredibly precise, and keeps the unwanted noise of chain slap to a minimum, so you can concentrate on the sweet feeling of nailing your line. GX DH—Get Some. - X-ACTUATION for precise and dependable 7-speed performance - Fully compatible with the SRAM X01 DH drivetrain - X-HORIZON design that reduces shift force, ghost shifting, and cage slap - 12-tooth X-SYNC pulley wheels
DERAILLEUR TRP's new DH7 rear derailleur brings a new feature to racing. TRP R&D worked closely with Aaron Gwin and his mechanic, John Hall, to build an advanced DH derailleur. The derailleur is true G-Spec, utilizing carbon fiber for the outer parallelogram link and pulley cage; offering an adjustable Ratchet Clutch; and adding features born from competition like the Hall Lock, a B-Knuckle lock that reduces noise and increases shifting stability. - Hall Lock - G-Spec Ratchet Clutch - G-Spec finishing touches: - Carbon fiber cage & upper link - Extra-wide parallelogram pivot - Sealed cartridge bearing pulleys SHIFTER TRP's new DH7 shifter is molded from carbon fiber and features TRP's linear release action for upshifting to higher gears. This unique mechanism allows the cable release lever to more closely mimic the motion of a rider's thumb, producing super-fast and super-precise shifts out of the starting gate while maintaining a tight grip on the handlebar. - Shift levers designed and located for optimum performance by Aaron Gwin - Enhanced grip & tactile feel built into lever paddles: embossed grooves on advance and release lever - Carbon fiber upper housing & advance lever position with brake lever - Ball bearing equipped - 7 speed - Tool-free straight-lace cable changes - Rider-adjustable home position of lower lever with a 40-degree range
TRP's new DH7 rear derailleur brings a new feature to racing. TRP R&D worked closely with Aaron Gwin and his mechanic, John Hall, to build an advanced DH derailleur. The derailleur is true G-Spec, utilizing carbon fiber for the outer parallelogram link and pulley cage; offering an adjustable Ratchet Clutch; and adding features born from competition like the Hall Lock, a B-Knuckle lock that reduces noise and increases shifting stability. - Hall Lock - G-Spec Ratchet Clutch - G-Spec finishing touches: - Carbon fiber cage & upper link - Extra-wide parallelogram pivot - Sealed cartridge bearing pulleys
The Shimano Deore M618 series front derailleurs provide reliable, accurate 2x10 speed shifting. They are available in a variety of mounting formats to suit most mountain bike frames.
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
Shimano XT FD-M8070 Di2 Front Derailleurs - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Increased power vs. mechanical - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Series : Shimano Deore XT - Swing Action: Down Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 38-34T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 134 grams
$57.99 - $63.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
$57.99 - $63.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
$169.99 - $184.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergonomic Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Largest Chainrings (2x): 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Shimano Shadow Rd - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Quick And Smooth Front Shifting "Under" High Pedaling Torque - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66° - Chain Line: 43.5mm
The Shimano GRX RX400 front derailleur offers lighter front shifting operation and easier setup thanks to the new link construction and integrated cable tensioner. It features a 2.5mm outboard chain line design to allow wider tire clearance for mixed-terrain riding. - Ergonomic power curve - Integrated cable tension adjustment - Natural stroke feeling - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - Compatible with up to 42 mm tires - More cable routing options - Lighter front shifting - Wider tire clearance - Precise and easy front derailleur adjustment
- Replacement plate for M7000-GS rear derailleur - Choose Inner or Outer
Shimano's Saint Rear Derailleur is packed with World Cup-worthy features, like an integrated skid plate, a urethane bump stop, and low-profile Shadow positioning, all of which protect your derailleur as you smash through rock gardens and overgrown singletrack. Shimano Plus Technology minimizes chain and impact noise, and maintains perfect chain tension so you can shift with precision and authority no matter how rough the terrain gets. The Saint Rear Derailleur also has a mode converter that lets you use either a close-ratio DH cassette, or a wider-ratio freeride cassette.
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
Shimano Tourney TX is a basic 8-speed rear derailleur for entry-level sport bikes and riders. Enjoy durable, trouble free, and stable performance. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
The Shimano Deore XT RD-M8100/M8120 rear derailleur is designed to provide smooth and stable shifting for 2 x 12-speed MTB drivetrains. - Offers fast and shockless shifting - The low-profile design includes a bumper added to the derailleur pulley cage - Shimano Shadow RD+ technology reduces chain slap and creates a quieter drivetrain - Includes large, 13T pulley - Long cage is designed to be used with 2 x 12 drivetrain systems - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: Shimano Rear Direct Mount - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 45 teeth - Largest Cog: 45 - Weight: 284 g - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain
Page 1 of 3 Next page