- Spider removal tool is compatible with all e*thirteen cranks that have a removable spider, and can also be used as an installation/removal tool for e*thirteen bottom brackets
High-quality L-keys for recessed TORX screws. Comes with a holding function: the wedging forces resulting from the contact pressure between the drive tip and the screw profile securely hold the screws on the tool at both ends. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding corrosion protection and a long service life. Available in a practical clip fastener, whose wear-free material provides secure storage for the L-keys and enables simple removal. - Holding function for recessed TORX screws - BlackLaser surface treatment for corrosion resistance - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Includes: 1x TX 8x76 mm, 1x TX 9x79 mm, 1x TX 10x85 mm, 1x TX 15x90 mm, 1x TX 20x96 mm, 1x TX 25x104 mm, 1x TX 27x112 mm, 1x TX 30x122 mm, 1x TX 40x132 mm
Topeak's CageMount is an easy way to attach an additional water bottle cage to your handlebar or seat post. Provides convenient access to an extra water bottle during extended commutes or when cycling in warmer weather.
- 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex key wrench - Spoke wrench (3.2mm) - +/- screwdriver
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
$7.99 - $11.99
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
TB-1065: For Shimano® cartridge B.B. & ISIS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. driver and 24mm wrench. TB-1065 can be turned with TB-8830. TB-1075: For Shimano® & lSlS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. air driver.
$29.99 - $34.99
- BB wrench for use with Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, and FSA
Used to install and disassemble Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ, FSA Megaexo, Giga X-pipe, Campagnolo Ulta-Torque and other external bearing bottom brackets.
Chain rivet extractor fits 1/8" to 3/16" chain only. Chain pin guide with 1 spare pin.
Commonly referred to as the "4th Hand". The Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight with ease.
$20.99 - $29.99
- Freewheel remover for Shimano HG cassettes with center pin
Designed for 9 speed chains. Made of high-grade steel.
TB-6617: Cotterless crank tool for Shimano splined octalink and ISIS, Use with 8mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner. TB-6616: Cotterless crank tool for use with 8 mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner.
- For 1.25" fork - Universal design to quickly remove difficult headset crown races
For Shimano® and some of Shimano®’s disc brake system, SRAM®?SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King®, and other cassette lockrings. With a center pin. Use with 24mm spanner.
$5.99 - $9.99
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
Heat treated and made to last. For 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm nipples.
- Set includes one 8mm hex socket and ball-end wrench sizes from 4mm through 6mm. - Compact enough to carry on a ride. - Includes durable plastic wrench holder
$9.99 - $14.99
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
Use on 8, 9, 10 speed and BMX/Fixie chains (3/32" and 3/16").
Great tool for riders and home enthusiasts to remove pedals. 15mm wrench size.
- 4-in-1 cable cutter - Cuts cables and housing - Crimps cable ends - Crimps housing end caps - Housing end reformer in the handle TB-4575
- 4-in-1 cable cutter - Cuts cables and housing - Crimps cable ends - Crimps housing end caps
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
Features two different slot depths. Made from high quality steel to gently adjust bent or damaged brake rotors.
$6.49 - $11.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
Set of 3 tire levers with a steel core for extra strength.
10-in-1 Multi Tool Includes: - Allen key 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Flat screwdriver - #2 Phillips screwdriver - T25 Torx
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Page 1 of 23 Next page