Old Man Mountain racks are the most versatile racks available. Capable of mounting to full-suspension mountain bikes, gravel bikes, road bikes, fat bikes, and even tri-bikes if that’s what you’re into. Tested and trusted in the most extreme environments on earth (we’re still trying to get NASA to take them to the moon). Our racks have helped riders traverse Iceland in bitter cold winters, carried the gear of countless GDMBR riders, and circumnavigated the globe. The only remaining question is where will it go with you? Want to use our rack on a bike that isn’t made for racks? Want to swap your rack between multiple bikes? A Fit Kit is all you need. - Fits up to 29 x 3-inch tires, with room for fenders. - Front or rear mountable. - Works with all dropper posts. - Made from 6061 aluminum the racks are lightweight, stiff, and strong. - The main rack frame is made of 1/2" (13 mm) diameter tubing for durability, and the pannier rails are 3/8" (10 mm) diameter to fit all panniers. - The low pannier rail makes it a breeze to load and unload panniers with gear lashed to the deck. - The deck measures 3.9" x 10.5" (100 mm x 266 mm) The deck includes slots for easily lashing gear in place and holes for mounting a light. - The dropouts are height adjustable to keep the weight loaded low on the bike and fit a wide range of tire sizes. - The Divide come standard, eyelet mount ready with optional fit kits available for thru-axle or QR mounting. - The Divide has a load capacity of 55lbs when eyelet mounted. - For more adventurous endeavors we offer thru-axle or QR Fit Kits, that mount the rack to the axle and increase the load capacity to a whopping 70 lbs! - Powder coated a sleek and refined shade of black. - 960g including all hardware and extenders. - Made in Taiwan. - Lifetime warranty!
Replaces stock Streamliner foot to adapt any Streamliner rack (sold separately) to fit onto standard 10mm nutted wheel axles. Ideal for fixies, cruisers, urban bikes and traditional bikes without eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum ADDED BENEFIT • Makes the Streamliner rack (sold separately) even more versatile
Axiom's Transit Rack is your trusty friend when it comes to hauling gear. It's tough, it's light and it can hold panniers. Use it to commute, tour or just head to class. It handles heavy loads easily and acts a fender as well.
- Seatpost rack - Fits seat post size 25.4-31.8mm - Bolt-on attachment for secure installation - Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder coated finish - Maximum capacity: 10 kg/22 lb
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26" and 700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder coated finish - Stainless steel hardware and stays - Fits most bikes with 26''/650B/700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 27 kg/59 lb
A harmonious marriage of two classic Blackburn products: a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. Blackburn's Outpost Cargo Cage provides a solution to carrying your oddly-shaped gear along for the ride. - Securely strap down odd size bottles and other gear, such as bags and clothing - Mounts to 2 standard bottle cage bosses - Three sets of mounting holes to fit different size frames - Included silicone-backed webbing straps prevents your cargo from jostling free - 6mm alloy tube construction - 4kgs/8.8lbs carrying capacity - Weight: 164 grams w/ straps
- One size fit all frames sizes - Easier, user-friendly assembly - 13MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 15kg - Pannier bag compatible
- Seatpost rack - Fits seat post size 25.4-31.8mm - With sidebars for panniers - Quick-release attachment for easy installation and removal - Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder-coated finish - Maximum capacity: 10 kg/22 lbs
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
- High-quality alloy tubing material and stainless hardware - Adjustable width to fit Plus and Fat bike tires up to 4'' - Adjustable height for 26'' / 27.5'' / 29'' wheels - Compatible with most disc brake systems - Powder coat finish for durability - Heavy-duty construction for year-round use - 27kg (59lb) maximum recommended load - Weight: 765g
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Axiom's Journey Adjustable 2429 Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum with vertically adjustable stays meaning it mounts on a wide range of rear wheel sizes. It handles even large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that keep your panniers steady. There also is a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Axiom's Journey DLX Lowrider Front Rack is super light and super durable. This is perfect when you're way out in the middle of nowhere or just running errands, when every gram counts and gear failure is not an option. This rack is more than just strong, cornering clearance is exceptional due to the increased height, and it's still able to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately). Additional looped struts keep the panniers steady and there are even safety tabs to prevent your bag hooks from accidentally sliding off.
Axiom's Journey Rack w/Spring is made of light, rugged aluminum. It can handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender, and a spring loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately). The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity. - Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum. - Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets). - Traditional stay on right (drive side). - Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side). - Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride. - Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks. - Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets. - Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit. - Increased heel clearance. - Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames. - 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes. - Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength. - Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability. - Ample room for a full range of fender styles - Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
Gear up and go long. Axiom's Journey Suspension & Disc Lowrider Front Rack gives you lots of extra carrying capacity. Designed for bikes equipped with front suspension bike and disc brakes, the Journey Suspension rack installs easily and assures excellent clearance so your load doesn't interfere with your bike's functions. With increased height for improved cornering and ground clearance, the Journey is perfect for going deep into the backcountry. It is made of light, rugged aluminum and handles heavy panniers (sold separately) with ease.
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
• Aero design rear rack for road bikes without seatstay rack mounts • Adjustable struts fit various seatstays • Installs and removes easily with center bolt clip and seatstay straps • RX QuickTrack™ system is compatible with RX TrunkBag EX • Fits road tires up to 700 x 25c
The EX-1 Disc Rack is Blackburn's strongest. It's built for heavy-duty use and large loads with welded aluminum tubing, stainless-steel hardware and additional oversize reinforcing struts for uncompromising strength and durability. It fits most bikes, including those with a rear disc brake.
Topeak's RX BeamRack is a lightweight seatpost rack with side frames for on-road use. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 15 pounds.
Luggage Cage for triple cage mounts made of strong aluminium including high quality Nylon buckle straps. MATERIAL - 6061 Aluminium DIMENSIONS - 210 x 98 mm EXTRA INFO - 6 mounting holes for flexible attachment Nylon buckle strap max. load 4.5 kg WEIGHT - 249 g (incl. Straps)
Luggage Cage for triple cage mounts made of strong aluminium including high quality Nylon buckle straps. MATERIAL - 6061 Aluminium DIMENSIONS - 242 x 97 mm EXTRA INFO - 6 mounting holes for flexible attachment Nylon buckle strap max. load 3 kg WEIGHT - 281 g (incl. Straps)
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
Page 1 of 2 Next page