Service & Pricing
Cyclepath’s professional technicians are all highly skilled, experienced and extremely knowledgeable about everything bikes…
We can take care of all your bike maintenance needs.
From everyday tune-ups and repairs to custom bike builds, wheel builds, professional suspension tuning and complete bike overhauls, Cyclepath is your one stop repair shop. Our prices are competitive and turn around is fast. Call ahead to book an appointment or drop by with your beloved bike for an assessment.
Trust your ride to the pros at Cyclepath in Kelowna!
Basic tube Change: $7.99 (+tax)
- replace tube
- inspect tire for damage, debris
*specialized tubes such as ultra thin versions additional cost
Comprehensive Tune-Up: $59.99 + parts (+tax)
- Front and rear gear adjustment
- Front and rear brake adjustment
- Minor wheel truing on-bike only
- Hub and bottom bracket bearing adjustment
- Lube chain and derailleur pivots
- Check/tighten all bolts where required
- Air in tires
- Full safety inspection
* Very dirty bikes will require a $5 wash prior to servicing.
** Parts such as cables, housing, or brake pads are additional.
*** Disc brake bleeds are additional.
Complete Overhaul: $119.99 + parts (+tax)
Includes Comprehensive Tune-Up, plus items below:
- True/tension both wheels on truing stand
- Re-pack both hubs and headset with new grease
- Thorough drivetrain clean and re-lube
- Exterior clean and lube of suspension components
* Parts such as cables, housing, or brake pads are additional.
Custom Bike Building: $99.99 + parts (+tax)
- Professional frame preparation / facing
- Complete installation of all components
- Complete tune of all shifting and braking systems
- Complete suspension tune
Mountain Bike Super-Overhaul: $199.99 + parts (+tax)
- Remove all components from bike and clean
- Re-lube pivot bearings
- Bleed disc brakes
- Re-install all components
- Tune gears and brakes
- Re-build and clean front suspension fork
* New cables and housing additional. Fork seal kits additional.
Suspension Overhaul/Oil Change: $49.99 + parts (+tax)
- Disassembly of fork
- Complete cleaning of components
- Re-assembly of fork and re-installation
- Changing of seals/wiper and installation of new oil
- Any internal tuning alterations as required
*parts extra – seal/wiper kits, oil
Wheel Building: $49.99 + parts (+tax) per wheel
- Disassembly of old wheel
- Calculation of required spoke length
- Custom build-up of wheel
- Re-install parts (rotors/cassettes)
*free spoke re-tension after first ride
Bleed Hydraulic Brake – Each: $19.99 + parts (+tax)
- Includes brake fluid meeting or exceeding manufacturer’s recommendation
- Bleed brake system with new fluid
- Clean brake pads and rotor as required